IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science
Templates and Publication Instructions
Here you will find different resources to help you prepare your article for publication in the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science journal. Please, pay close attention to all formatting instructions and try to adhere to them as closely as possible. You can also find all this information in IOP Publishing’s official website.
- Carefully read the “Licence Terms and Conditions” for publication in the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Please note that by submitting your paper for publication you declare to be in full knowledge of these conditions and authorize IOP Publishing to proceed with the publication process.
- Please review the document “Preparing your paper for publication” and familiarize yourself with IOP Publishing’s format. This is the only format in which papers will be accepted for publication. Additionally, consider the following instructions not included in the document:
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words in length.
- Final papers must not exceed 3500 words in length.
- Allowed languages: English and Spanish.
3. When preparing the reference list for your paper, please adhere to the guidelines presented in the document “Preparing your reference list”.
4. If you want to include multimedia files within your paper, please read the document “Preparing your (optional) multimedia files” to ensure they are presented according to IOP Publishing’s requirements.
6. If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com